board是什么意思 board在线翻译 board什么意思 board的意思 board的翻译 board的解释 board的发音 board的同义词 board的反义词 board的例句
board英 [bɔ:d] 美 [bɔ:rd]
名词板; 董事会; 甲板; 膳食
及物动词上（船、车或飞机）; 收费供…膳宿; 使搭伙，使寄宿; 强行登（船）
1. sweep the board : 大获全胜；
2. on board : 在船上；
3. above board : 公开地, 光明正大地；
4. go by the board : 落空；
5. across the board : 全面地；
1. He boarded up the windows.
1. He sawed the board in half.
2. Our company has 3 women on its board of directors.
1. 木板：豪猪(porcupine),懒猴(sloth)等哺乳动物还有小河(rill) 木板(board)等名词和十大方法之对称法,下期我们继续学习豆豆在野生动物园和十大方法之添加法...狐猴(lemurs)、懒猴(loris)等原猴亚目动物,不但鼻子较大,...
2. 盘：那样的悲剧......在命运的游戏盘(Board)上 寻求支配的力量 生与死的争斗激烈(Drastic)的悼亡剧 可笑的人生 啊,
3. board：b; 配电盘，仪表板
1. Yesterday, reporter learned from the Jiangbei Airport yesterday has 435 flights a day, the day before yesterday (11 days) flight delays 35 flights up, in which more than 140 flight delays, a total of 10, 000 passengers on board the plane delayed.
2. If your computer is set up, only instead of recording documents in books and documents, then the certificate of the board after the account audit process, the only document in the certificate recorded on the registered certificate of the accounting data with a special logo to distinguish them from non-registered persons account of the certificate data.
3. I was under fire when the board reviewed my proposal.
4. Electromagnetism coupling, fast and stable, axis transmitting, high rate, less noise and abrasion, low failure rate; 6、new type circuit design, using inserting style integrated circuit board to control the whole packing operation and iron head temperature, separating the circuit part, and the maintenance of circuit board is conveniently; 7、new type electric-heat steel slice design, long life, fast heat fading, avoid the fault of shapeless and short circuit which general iron head usually caused; 8、may use the packing strap with 6-15mm width, ensure the adhesive efficiency consistently; 9、setting swift adjusting knob, can freely adjust the bundling power conveniently.
5. The invention relates to a liquid crystal displaying panel, the panel is made up of a film transistor array base board, a color filtering array base board, frame glue and a liquid crystal layer.
6. Application shall be filed with the competent civil aviation authority under the State Council by the manufacturer for export airworthiness certificate with respect to the export of civil aircraft and its engines, propellers and on-board equipment.
7. If enough data is collected, a board of inquiry can prove anything.
8. It is incline to danger when fatigue strength of node board is calculated by pervasion angle in code.
9. It could cut aluminum, steel, iron, copper, and Ti-gold sheet together with other conductive metals; it is equipped with large-power laser tube, so it could cut acrylic sheet and PVC sheet with thickness of 20mm, and it could perform surface carving, 360o gradient carving and cutting and punching on acrylic sheet, PVC sheet, wooden products, crystal, rubber, plastic, bicolor board, PCB sheet, paper, leather and ceramic tiles, etc.
10. After our initial discussion I sat down at the drawing board to rough out some ideas for the logo.
11. As a positive result of their meeting on board the warship, the Atlantic Charter came into existence, the principles of which would later basically be embodied in the aims of the United Nations.
12. Sunken ships and sunken articles refer to all kinds of ships and articles, including their main bodies and equipment, all goods and other articles on board, that have sunken under surface of China's coastal waters or buried under mud on the seabed.
13. Sunken ships and sunken articles refer to all kinds of ships and articles, including their main bodies and equipment, all goods and other articles on board, that have sunken under surface of Chinas coastal waters or buried under mud on the seabed.
14. Martov is one of the propagators and practicers of the Marxism in Russia. He is one of the primary founders of Iskra and a master editor at its edit board, and also one of the predominant theorists and leaders of the Russian revolutionary history. At the Second Congress of the Russian Social Democratic Labor Party in 1903, the party split into Menshevik and Bolshevik because of the divarication between Mrtov and Lenin. Then they became the leader of each faction.
15. In reviewing the Company`s annual report and accounts, interim report and quarterly reports before submission to the Board, focusing particularly on
16. Hey guys i'm bridget daly, here at the twilight premier in west way. this is madness(or magnets, i'm not sure). this people had been here since last night. it's crazy, before we get the scoop on the right card board, log on to hollyscoop. com, become an illustrator, and this could be use in the right hand of right card bin, let's go and get the scoop.
17. Our company mainly produces and sales: rock wool products, glass wool products, aluminum silicate products, composite silicate insulation materials, microporous calcium silicate insulation products, rubber and plastic foam products, polyurethane insulation materials, products, extruded insulation board, quick and transparent shutter doors, PVC insulating outer shell to protect a variety of insulation materials. In 2005 our company has introduced French technology and equipment, production and production of fast soft doors, industrial sliding doors l, flat and transparent soft door open, transparent soft curtain.
18. FULL SET OF ORIGIALS, CLEAN ON BOARD, MADE OUT TO THE ORDER AND BLANK ENDORESED, MARKED FREIGHT COLLECT AND THE NUMBER OF THE CREDIT, NOTIFY TO APPLICANT
19. Assisting Board Secretary to Organize general meetings of directors and shareholders
20. Proposing to convening temporary shareholders'meeting, and convening and presiding over shareholders'meeting when the board of directors does not exercise the functions of convening and presiding over the shareholders'meeting as prescribed in this Law
A board is a flat, thin, rectangular piece of wood or plastic which is used for a particular purpose.
e.g. ...a chopping board.
A board is a square piece of wood or stiff cardboard that you use for playing games such as chess.
e.g. ...a draughts board...
e.g. Dr Tinsley had five pieces on the board against Chinook's four.
You can refer to a blackboard or a noticeboard as a board.
e.g. He wrote a few more notes on the board.
Boards are long flat pieces of wood which are used, for example, to make floors or walls.
e.g. The floor was draughty bare boards.
The board of a company or organization is the group of people who control it and direct it.
e.g. Arthur wants to put his recommendation before the board at a meeting tomorrow.
e.g. ...the agenda for the September 12 board meeting.
Board is used in the names of various organizations which are involved in dealing with a particular kind of activity.
e.g. The Scottish Tourist Board said 33,000 Japanese visited Scotland last year.
e.g. ...the US National Transportation Safety Board.
When you board a train, ship, or aircraft, you get on it in order to travel somewhere.
e.g. I boarded the plane bound for England.
Board is the food which is provided when you stay somewhere, for example in a hotel.
e.g. Free room and board are provided for all hotel staff.
9. see also: bulletin board
An arrangement or deal that is above board is legal and is being carried out honestly and openly.
e.g. All I knew about were Antony's own financial dealings, which were always above board.
If a policy or a situation applies across the board, it affects everything or everyone in a particular group.
e.g. There are hefty charges across the board for one-way rental...
e.g. The President promised across-the-board tax cuts if re-elected.
If something goes by the board, it is rejected or ignored, or is no longer possible.
e.g. It's a case of not what you know but who you know in this world today and qualifications quite go by the board.
When you are on board a train, ship, or aircraft, you are on it or in it.
e.g. They arrived at Gatwick airport on board a plane chartered by the Italian government...
e.g. ...a naval task force with two thousand marines on board.
If someone sweeps the board in a competition or election, they win nearly everything that it is possible to win.
e.g. Spain swept the board in boys' team competitions.
If you take on board an idea or a problem, you begin to accept it or understand it.
e.g. I hope that they will take on board some of what you have said.
Half the shops are boarded up on the estate's small shopping street.
...the boarded-up houses and the derelict factories of Merseyside.
1. Oil refiners and airlines rose across the board as world crude prices dropped more than US $ 2 overnight to nearly US $ 118.
2. The country's domestic funds also fell across the board in the first three quarters.
3. A recent rally in the Chinese stock market has fueled passions across the board, from individual investors to large institutions.
4. All major Asian stock markets in the region tumbled across the board, succumbing to heightened fears of a broader global financial crisis.
5. Compared with a group who had played a nonviolent video game, those who had played " Mortal Kombat " were more aggressive across the board.
6. If we agree that consumers are rational spenders, we cannot see any reason for them to reject Chinese goods across the board.
7. Steep drops were across the board as all 42 components of the benchmark Hang Seng Index were under selling pressure.
8. Japan has been making efforts across the board to improve its ability to defend itself, having depended on the United States for protection since World War II.
9. Yet China still pins a great deal of its hope to economic growth to further its development across the board.
10. The sculpture is made of 900 pounds of butter and is of three children and a cow waiting to board a school bus.
1. a flat piece of material designed for a special purpose
e.g. he nailed boards across the windows
2. a flat portable surface (usually rectangular) designed for board games
e.g. he got out the board and set up the pieces
3. a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities
4. electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices
e.g. he checked the instrument panel
suddenly the board lit up like a Christmas tree
5. a table at which meals are served
e.g. he helped her clear the dining table
a feast was spread upon the board
Synonym: dining table
6. a vertical surface on which information can be displayed to public view
7. food or meals in general
e.g. she sets a fine table
room and board
8. a committee having supervisory powers
e.g. the board has seven members
9. a stout length of sawn timber
made in a wide variety of sizes and used for many purposes
- 考试申博在线大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语词汇大纲英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国申博在线大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学申博在线大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中申博在线大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中申博在线大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学申博在线大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语