conversation是什么意思 conversation在线翻译 conversation什么意思 conversation的意思 conversation的翻译 conversation的解释 conversation的发音
名词交谈，会话; 交往，交际; 会谈; （人与计算机的）人机对话
1. have a conversation with : 与...会谈；
2. in conversation with : 和...谈话；
1. I had a long conversation with your teacher.
2. She dressed well, but she has no conversation.
3. He got into conversation with his neighbor.
B：I thought I coached you on the secrets of flirting!
A：You overheard my conversation with Rose?
B：It was truly pathetic!
A：She's not interested in me.
B：You have to flirt.
A：She doesn't find me attractive.
B：My gosh! She's just playing hard-to-get!
1. Once I was so upset that I almost flooded the conversation with my complaints after she logged on.
2. Second of all, I can't have this conversation until you've tasted her crab puffs.
3. This is the conversation during the journalist interviewed the officer working in Chinese embassy to french.
4. You are so junny, girl, you are right, you need diligence to strive to get what you want, before i have encounter a korea gril that can speak very good english, so we can make conversation eachother, she want to learn chinese, so you can seach on internet maybe some foreigers want to lean chinese form you, so you also can practise you oral english or oralkorean, i had taught an american before, so i can speak english fluently.
5. The absence of adult conversation and the loss of social interaction and networking can be very depressing.
6. My daughter learns how to read the conversation in Lesson 5 today.
7. Wilde has made many colorful forms in such aspects as dressing, decoration, conversation and behavior, etc. Moreover, the brilliance of Wilde`s dandyism is successfully reflected in his works, and he has also created many colorful dandy images.
8. Although in the circle of his friends, where he might be unreserved with safety, he took a free share in conversation, his colloquial talents were not above mediocrity, possessing neither copiousness of ideas, nor fluency of words.
9. I remember the excitement engendered by the conversation in our home.
10. In a conversation with a flight attendant on board, she saw the Red Cross spent 12 dollars per hour hiring people to help those who suffered. The stewardess was quite opposed to that idea. She said:The people in disaster area have no jobs and they are poor. Why not hire some reliable to do the distribution?
11. An expression of regret can help bring the conversation to a positive close.
12. The others tried to freeze me out of the conversation.
13. LOVE IS DIE I looked away then i looked bacd at you, you tried to say things that you can't undo. if i had my way, i'd never get over you, today's the day i pray that we make it through, make it through the fall, make it through it all. i don't want to fall to pieces. i just want to sit and stare at you. i don't want to talk about it. i don't want a conversation i just want to cry in front of you, i don't want to talk about it'cause i'm in love with you. you're the only one. i'd be with'til the end. when i come undone. you bring me back again. back under the stars back into your arms.
爱情是死，我把头扭然后我翻阅裂谷你，你想说话，你不能undo.if 我有我的想法，我以前从未闯过你，今天的一天，我祈祷，让我们透过它，使它通过秋天，使它通过它all.i不想降至pieces.i只想坐凝望you.i 不想谈it.i不想谈话，我只想哭在你面前，我不要说它的事业，我爱上you.you ' re唯一one.i '四有' til的end.when我 come undone 。你带我回来。早在星空下放回手臂。
14. You have not engaged in our great and gathering conversation, nor did you create the wealth of our marketplaces.
15. Perhaps it is about time for you to write to the Sunday Times to Ms. Li Xueying to clarify your conversation with her and get her to apologize of misquoting you.
大意：或者现在是刘博士写信要求海峡星期刊记者 Li Xueying 澄清有关交谈，并且要求为错误报导道歉的时候。
16. Until one day, on one summer night when frogs were singing around, we had a rather meaningful long conversation on the campus. He informed me that, practically, as a science worker, he believed in materialism and science; but substantially, he was an agnostic.
17. The conversation is good and raises a good question.
18. The titles people address each other are the most common signal and bridge of interpersonal communication. Being most easy to be observed and recorded, and most significant way to reflect the the social relationship and the range of the two in conversation, the relative research has always been attractive.
19. The drama introduction during world war ii, the two FenChu opposing faction Germany scientific furniture, furniture polish science, the Heisenberg MiHui Boer war, the direct impact Copenhagen process and the destiny of mankind conversation contents is what?
20. Do you know that conversation is one of the greatest pleasure in life?
If you have a conversation with someone, you talk with them, usually in an informal situation.
e.g. He's a talkative guy, and I struck up a conversation with him...
e.g. I waited for her to finish a telephone conversation.
If you say that people are in conversation, you mean that they are talking together.
e.g. When I arrived I found her in conversation with Mrs Williams.
If you make conversation, you talk to someone in order to be polite and not because you really want to.
e.g. He had been trying to make conversation.
1. Bush praised Abe's " candor " on the issue in a telephone conversation early this month, according to the White House.
2. First, such canned humor often disrupts the natural flow of conversation.
3. It was part of a casual conversation between two patients and one that spoke of the predicament of many ordinary folk in the country.
4. Media also reported that Iran's top nuclear negotiator Saeed Jalili and EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton will hold a telephone conversation.
5. I handed the now intrigued lady my phone and after a minute of chatter, she gave it back to hear the result of their conversation.
6. Choy suggests the government hold some meetings with young people and have a face to face conversation.
7. While they may remember some of the grammar points drilled into their heads decades ago, they tend to clam up in real conversation.
8. LOS ANGELES - LeBron James and Kobe Bryant ran their mouths while they jogged downcourt, not quite making eye contact during an unpleasant conversation in the closing minutes.
9. I come into work and maybe tired or not in a good mood, but their bright smiles and friendly conversation put me in good spirits quickly.
10. A party to a conversation may record the conversation if the communication is related to the commission of a crime against a person.
1. the use of speech for informal exchange of views or ideas or information etc.
- 考试申博在线大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语词汇大纲英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国申博在线大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学申博在线大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中申博在线大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中申博在线大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学申博在线大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语