get off是什么意思 get off在线翻译 get off什么意思 get off的意思 get off的翻译 get off的解释 get off的发音 get off的同义词 get off的反义词
get off英 [ɡet ɔf] 美 [ɡɛt ɔf]
get off 基本解释
离开; 下（车、马等）; 发出; （使）入睡
get off 相关例句
1. They got off immediately after lunch.
2. The boy got off.
get off 情景对话
A：I’m going to Beihai Park. Is this the right bus, please?
B：No, you’re going the wrong way. You want a 103 from Beijing Zoo.
A：How can I get it，please?
B：You get off at the next stop, cross the street, and you’ll find the stop not far on your right hand side.
A：Could I have a transfer, please?
B：Here you are.
B：Oh, damn. There’s another traffic jam on the highway.
A：How can there be a traffic jam on a 16-lane highway every day?
B：There are just too many people, and too many cars.
A：I wonder if there was an accident.
B：No, they just said it too many people were trying to get off at the Capitol exits.
A：Well, let’s put on some music. We’re going to be stuck in this for a while.
B：All right, what do you want to listen to?
A：How about some Beatles?
B：Yeah, all right.
A：Oh! At last we are in the Big Apple! Now we have to take a subway to get to the Village. Don't we need to buy a subway map?
B：Yes, but I think we can get it free at the subway station, at the token booth.
A：Can I have ten tokens? And also can I get a free subway map?
C：Sure. Here's a pack of ten tokens, twelve-fifty, and this is your subway map.
A：Thank you.We are going to the East Village. Which train should we take?
C：Take the No. 8 train and get off at Astor Place.
A：Thanks a lot.
get off 网络解释
1. 下车：乘客 (passenger) 下车必须经过售票员面前的一个转盘,付了车费才能下车(get off),小孩只要钻得过去,就可以免票. 许多车站设有自动售票处 (ticket office),乘客可以利用候车时间通过机器 (machine) 先购好票. 有些车站还设立电子显示牌,
2. get off
2. 开始：专辑中每首歌曲都非常悦耳,但却不像某些乐队那样陷入一个相似的旋律套子中转来转去,而主唱科特尼.泰勒一泰勒(Courtney Tay1or-Tay1or)的演唱也变化多端,在<<酷景>>(Coo1 Scene)、<<开始>>(Get off)和<<无神论>>(God1ess)中,
3. 动身：get a rain check 因雨停赛时送给观众下次非赢利性来看的票(另一次机遇) | get off 动身 | get one for the team 为了全队挨一下(为了集体利益,牺牲一自己利益)
get off 双语例句
1. Household possessions and interior design can be damaged as follows: Mud and silt get possessions and valuables dirty Paint and wall coverings peel off Floor tiles are lifted Panels wrap Carpets stain and rot Furnishings such as textiles and furniture stain Books, pho tographs, paintings become extremely fragile Property value decreases after being wet.
2. If I break off this unfulfilling relationship, it could take years to get back on my feet again.
3. When a customer arrives, she gets up and greets him with a sloppy kiss before they head off for a shower and then get into the action.
4. get off在线翻译
4. Sometimes, you spend an ocean of time looking for somethingbut just get nothing; later when it has almostbeen off your mind, you find it in hand.
5. get off的解释
5. Let's get rid of the stink of horse off you.
6. Now I use the EEE PC on and off all day, it is constantly switched on and connected to my wireless LAN in my house, every time I leave the house it gets thrown into my bag along with my mobile phone, if I find myself with a few minutes to spare during the day, maybe drinking coffee in a cafe or waiting for a doctor in the hospital then I can whip it out and get some work done.
7. get off是什么意思
7. When you keep up an Internet cafe, or simply want your users to get access that is limited in time, a perfect way is to issue a time locking code that is valid for a certain period and will automatically log off user and close all his or her programs.
8. get off的近义词
8. Some people try to get in extra exercise by toting a couple of light dumbbells, but fitness-walking experts say that's risky: The weights can pull you off balance and strain muscles in your back or legs.
9. It's about a journey, it's about a trip, Jayson has been assigned to go get the Golden Fleece, so he gets together a team of guys and off they go on these many adventures.
10. You may as well get a job and save some money and then pay off your student debt.
11. get off的反义词
11. Jane:Oh, please, Jane, Get off your high horse.
12. Last night Bessi had bent his rim so the air got out, making a flat. After taking off the tire Dagur is able to use a sledge hammer to get it back into proper shape, stopping the leak.
13. get off
13. In the second, they don't even get a hit off.
14. I just hope to notch up a bunch of goals this season and hopefully get off my mark in Europe.
15. You don't get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you FIND YOURSELF.
16. get off的意思
16. Problems do arise when you have a prescription filled by that pharmacist in the retail store, have another refilled at the corner drug store where you normally go, get still another off the Internet or through mail-order because it is cheaper.
17. Best trip in Bangkok was a river boat trip on the public boats - from central pier adjacent to Saphan Taksin BRT station - Bt13 for any length - great to travel with locals and monks and just get on/off as you please.
18. You'll get the whole refund if the portage is hold off.
19. SHAOYAOJU is a transfer station. Pessengers for line 13.Please prepare to get off.
20. get off的近义词
20. Because if he knows you are gay and is cool with it and epts you as you are then your friendship with him is so much more important than a relationship. I think that if he is the kind of person that feels things like you say he does then maybe you should tell him how you feel jsut so you can get it off of your chest and if he doesn''t have any feelings then so be it, bu this doesn''t seem like the kind of person that would just push you away like that, althoug there are many like that. I think maybe instead of looking to him as a potential lover you should look to him as a friend because that is what he is. If you keep doing that then eventually you will jsut think of him as a friend.
get off 词典解释
If someone who has broken a law or rule gets off, they are not punished, or are given only a very small punishment.
e.g. He is likely to get off with a small fine.
If you get off, you leave a place because it is time to leave.
e.g. At eight I said 'I'm getting off now.'
If you tell someone to get off a piece of land or a property, you are telling them to leave, because they have no right to be there and you do not want them there.
e.g. I told you. Get off the farm.
You can tell someone to get off when they are touching something and you do not want them to.
e.g. I kept telling him to get off...
e.g. 'Get off me!' I screamed.
If you get off, or get off to sleep, you succeed in falling asleep.
get off 单语例句
1. My gut reaction upon hearing of garlic's rise was to get off my butt and go buy as much as I could.
2. Shipping the coal by sea is expected to get some of trucks off the road.
3. He said he may call off efforts to get on Motorola's board if it does a huge buyback.
4. Nearby a crowd mobbed a man on a pay phone, screaming at him to get off the phone so that they could call relatives.
5. Just remember that you want to avoid breaking the skin and get as much meat off the carcass as possible.
6. We have to check it from spreading further, if we cannot get rid off totally.
7. Some passengers already aboard planes were asked to get off and go through security check a second time.
8. Blake recently vowed to do " whatever it takes " to get Amy off drugs because he feels responsible for her addiction.
9. Commissioners passed a measure that would close county offices for the new annual holiday and its roughly 40 workers will get a paid day off.
10. The two guards used their own bodies to fend off her fans, demanding them not to get too close.
get off 英英释义
1. escape potentially unpleasant consequences
get away with a forbidden action
e.g. She gets away with murder!
I couldn't get out from under these responsibilities
2. cause to be acquitted
get off the hook
in a legal case
e.g. The lawyer got him off, even though there was no doubt in everybody's mind that he killed his wife
3. deliver verbally
e.g. He got off the best line I've heard in a long time
e.g. The spy sent the classified information off to Russia
5. get high, stoned, or drugged
e.g. He trips every weekend
6. send via the postal service
e.g. I'll mail you the check tomorrow
7. get out of quickly
e.g. The officer hopped out when he spotted an illegally parked car
Synonym: hop out
8. alight from (a horse)
9. leave a vehicle, aircraft, etc.
10. enjoy in a sexual way
e.g. He gets off on shoes
11. be relieved of one's duties temporarily
- 考试申博在线大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语词汇大纲英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国申博在线大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学申博在线大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中申博在线大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中申博在线大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学申博在线大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语