keep on是什么意思 keep on在线翻译 keep on什么意思 keep on的意思 keep on的翻译 keep on的解释 keep on的发音 keep on的同义词 keep on的反义词
keep on英 [ki:p ɔn] 美 [kip ɑn]
keep on 基本解释
继续雇用; 继续前进; 继续穿着; 重复
keep on 网络解释
1. keep on的解释
1. 继续进行,反复地做：keep on good terms 保持友好关系 | keep on 继续进行,反复地做 | keep one's balance 保持(身体)平衡
2. keep on
2. 继续不断,保持：keep off不接近,避开 | keep on继续不断,保持 | keep out of躲开,置身......之外
3. 爱好,很喜欢：jealous of嫉妒 | keep on爱好,很喜欢 | liable for对...有责任
4. 继续(进行)：keep off 勿踏,勿踩 | keep on 继续(进行) | keep one's word 守信
keep on 双语例句
1. If I was sensitive at that time, I would keep silent on this matter.
2. Maintain the good relationship with government and keep on knowing the relative law about safety and health.
3. Around the world international aids go wrong keep the peace a shortage of food cause sb. to do sth. live in poverty in real life people in need belong to the UN a UN Goodwill ambassador give a speech be pleased to do sth. have the chance to do sth. refer to sb./ sth. be made up of mean to do sth./ doing sth. be honoured to do sth. take on this role set up/about doing/down/out to do be based on develop friendly relations with sb. co-operate in doing sth. promote respect for human rights as you know touch the lives of people everywhere be involved in with the help of sb. worthy organizations be worth doing sth.= be worthy of being done assist the victims of wars in addition protect sb. from doing sth. prevent sb. from doing sth. child labour record sth.= make records of be aware of sth./ make sb aware of draw one's attention=draw the attention of sb. add sth. to sth.
add up/add up to under the umbrella of 全世界国际援助出错保持和平缺少食物导致某人做某事生活贫穷在现实生活中有需要的人属于联合国一位联合国亲善大使做讲座高兴做某事有机会做某事谈及某人或某事由某物组成打算做某事/意味着做某事荣幸做某事承担这个角色建立/着手工作/写下/开始做以…为基础和某人发展友好关系合作做某事促进对人权的尊敬正如你所知道的涉及每个地方人们的生活涉及；卷入在某人的帮助下令人尊敬的组织值得做某事帮助战争的受难者除了保护某人免受…的伤害阻止某人做某事童工记录某事意识到引起某人的注意把…加到…/加起来/加起来为在…的保护下 17 41。
4. I don't want to have the listening class, so I put the big earphone while the volume is zero; I have no desire to have the oral English class, so I must be the one who doesn't preview the task; I can't pay attention to the grammar class, so the most terrible thing for me is that my cellphone battary runs down in the class; I hate the PE class, so I calculate on the teacher to continue his nonsense; I'm afraid of realising my fault, so I keep going to the library to comfort myself.
5. I decided after your last visit, i'm going to keep my nose clean from now on, whatever it takes, I could be out of here in 10 years if I play my cards right.
6. And so on can keep pace with internationa advanced industrial electric furance manfacturing technology.
7. The Prison Service recently spent ￡221726 on games consoles to keep jailed criminals in prisons and young-offender institutions in England and Wales entertained.
8. When a Reverse Mortgage is employed, it allows you to keep earning appreciation on the home, while also earning growth on the equity.
9. It was Sebastian's way of saying the air conditioning was on too strongly at the Congress of Deputies, despite a 2007 decree to keep government buildings warmer in summer to save energy.
10. keep on
10. Once your foal has been trained to walk on the lead, you should keep working with him every day to keep him used to being touched.
11. Thus, I want to write down his growth on this blog and at the same time to keep the memory for my two dearly golden retrievers.
12. This will keep the strip from slipping on the mold when the cloth is spiraled on.
13. I have oily skin, what is the best way to keep makeup on?
14. keep on的反义词
14. In particular, two production plant, if downtime is long, air ducts and powder bottle to WP from getting wet, the effect is even worse, another bad thing WP stuck in powder down, mouth, and once torpedo keep easy knot gag port, and then when on, guniting stuckin, torpedo will not work properly with uniform vomited.
15. Squeeze oil film damping technique has been proved available toimprove greatly the shock resistance of the rolling guideways on machine toolsand keep up the low-speed stability as it was.
16. In view of the deficiency of Standard Particle Swarm Optimization algorithm, that is, easy convergence to the local optimum, an improved renewal equation of the particles velocities is used, in which an average minimum on the renewal equation of SPSO is added so that each particle can refer to its companion's message. Furthermore, a mutation operation is added to the iterative process to initialize the positions and velocities of the unable particles in order to keep the diversity of particle swarm.
17. Honesty means to be sincere, earnest and selfless, which places emphasis on fact, keeping one's refers to abide by one's word, keep one's promise and be true in word and resolute in deed.
18. keep on的反义词
18. Farmers may keep the remains of maize or other crop on top of the soil.
19. keep on的意思
19. I don't know why you keep on, Miguel.
20. These proposals have their merits, not least their emphasis on tackling the barriers that keep so many in a workless limbo.
keep on 词典解释
1. -> see keep 7
If you keep someone on, you continue to employ them, for example after they are old enough to retire or after other employees have lost their jobs.
e.g. Sometimes they keep you on a bit longer if there's no one quite ready to step into your shoes...
e.g. A skeleton staff of 20 is being kept on.
keep on 单语例句
1. The successful private businesswoman indicates that she does not keep track of how much she spends on philanthropy..
2. Investors are buying on the belief that supply can't keep up with growing global demand from countries like China and India.
3. During such a feat, parents should keep an eye on toddlers until the toddler can do this by himself.
4. Those injuries will severely test United with Ferguson confirming a calf strain will keep Evans on the sidelines for two weeks.
5. The owner managed to call the police and keep the thief waiting on the pretext of showing him a better quality stone.
6. And Poland called on Britain on Monday to keep alive the ratification process by not shelving referendum plans.
7. The protesters are calling on the US to keep away from the area.
8. The Kremlin ordered to keep these missiles on active service for 25 years.
9. It is necessary to keep a close eye on the shift in forex flows to forestall any destabilizing flight of foreign capital.
10. Is it China's fault that we are on a fiscally unsustained path, critically dependent on capital inflow to keep the economy going?
keep on 英英释义
1. allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature
e.g. We cannot continue several servants any longer
She retains a lawyer
The family's fortune waned and they could not keep their household staff
Our grant has run out and we cannot keep you on
We kept the work going as long as we could
She retained her composure
this garment retains its shape even after many washings
- 考试申博在线大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语词汇大纲英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国申博在线大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学申博在线大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中申博在线大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中申博在线大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学申博在线大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语