pick up是什么意思 pick up在线翻译 pick up什么意思 pick up的意思 pick up的翻译 pick up的解释 pick up的发音 pick up的同义词 pick up的反义词
pick up英 [pik ʌp] 美 [pɪk ʌp]
pick up 基本解释
动词捡起; 接载; 学会; 逮捕
pick up 相关例句
1. We picked up a couple of girls at the pub last Friday.
2. The boy picked up the hat for the old man.
3. He was picking up the skills quickly.
4. You should pick up the tools after work.
5. Nowadays girls try to pick up guys more than vice versa.
pick up 情景对话
A：Would you like to go sightseeing tomorrow?
B：Not a bad idea!
A：What would you like to see in Beijing?
B：Well, let’s see. I’d like to go to the Summer Palace.
A：I’ll pick you up here tomorrow.
B：We‘d like a chance to bid on this business.
A：We‘ll be taking quotations next month .
B：Will you let us have the specifications ?
A：Sure ,just drop in my office some time and pick them up .
A：Hello, this is Wang Ming. May I speak to Gao Ling, please?
B：Oh, Wang Ming, this is she.
A：I need to make an appointment with you tonight.
B：OK. What time is it?
A：Eight o'clock, I'll pick you up at your office.
pick up 网络解释
1. pick up的翻译
1. 学会：50、只有努力学习(study),刻苦练习(practice),才会学到、学会(learn)知识,不要把希望寄托在偶然学会(pick up)的雕虫小技上!51、到店铺(shop)、商店(store)或超市、商场(supermarket)购物(go shopping/do some shopping)是许多白领女性打发周末大重要途径.
2. 接收：发电机从电网接收(pick up)无效负载. B. 发电机的功因 (power factor)达到超前(leading) 态. B. 反应器 却水系统(RCS)的硼浓 低,微分控制棒本 变成较D. 反应器 却水系统(RCS)的温 增加,
pick up 双语例句
1. The non-linear magnetization characteristics of pick-up coil for magnetic core of amorphous alloy is discussed.
2. pick up
2. I will come to pick you up on 7 o'clock!
3. Pick up your role in Telemachus, for next week. Please prepare with someone who has the same role.
请准备下周在 Telemachus 个案中所扮演的角色，并请与扮演相同角色的同学一同准备。
4. Finally, don`t forget to get out your hoof pick and body brush, just as you did before you tacked your horse up.
5. pick up的意思
5. I went to the cloakroom to pick up our coats.
6. You mean to tell me that I cannot pick up this telephone and call my family?
7. pick up什么意思
7. Rachel:You know, Tina, it's okay to pick up the leg with your fingers.
8. pick up的反义词
8. Listen to the landlord aunt say incontinence, in our here, animals were incapable of defecating and urinating, or else to pick it up.
9. Pick out pick up the pile paid to play jokes teasing someone.
10. When taking cards, one may either take new cards from the stock, or pick up the discard pile - provided that the top card can be melded immediately.
11. Turned into the cabins, put away money, will ship on shore binding Wenwen pile up, pick up the ladle Bamboo fish water leakage, hope their head on a button, contemptuous laugh, to sleep the past.
12. The realization tactic of median filter, emendating incline, outline pick-up arithmetic is designed.
13. Because he's better in flirt than I am, he quickly started to pick up Leigh.
14. Pick up pilot at the Fairway buoy No.
15. That morning, I just got up to pick up a phone call from his grandmother.
16. We should pick rubbish up and throw it into the dustbin.
17. Nobody`s garbage to pick up after.
18. pick up的反义词
18. In these cases, no one will get hurt if you keep the truth to yourself and pick up the trash.
19. pick up是什么意思
19. Nobody to shake a stick at. Nobody's garbage to pick up after.
20. Also you must pick up litter and put it into litter bins.
pick up 词典解释
When you pick something up, you lift it up.
e.g. He picked his cap up from the floor and stuck it back on his head...
e.g. Ridley picked up a pencil and fiddled with it.
When you pick yourself up after you have fallen or been knocked down, you stand up rather slowly.
e.g. Anthony picked himself up and set off along the track.
When you pick up someone or something that is waiting to be collected, you go to the place where they are and take them away, often in a car.
e.g. We drove to the airport the next morning to pick up Susan...
e.g. She went over to her parents' house to pick up some clean clothes...
If someone is picked up by the police, they are arrested and taken to a police station.
e.g. Rawlings had been picked up by police at his office...
e.g. The police picked him up within the hour.
If you pick up something such as a skill or an idea, you acquire it without effort over a period of time.
e.g. Where did you pick up your English?...
e.g. Young people are picking up ideas about good drugs and bad drugs.
If you pick up someone you do not know, you talk to them and try to start a sexual relationship with them.
e.g. He had picked her up at a nightclub on Kallari Street, where she worked as a singer.
If you pick up an illness, you get it from somewhere or something.
e.g. They've picked up a really nasty infection from something they've eaten.
If a piece of equipment, for example a radio or a microphone, picks up a signal or sound, it receives it or detects it.
e.g. We can pick up Italian television...
e.g. The crew of Philante picked up a distress signal from the yacht Sans Peur III.
If you pick up something, such as a feature or a pattern, you discover or identify it.
e.g. Consumers in Europe are slow to pick up trends in the use of information technology.
If someone picks up a point or topic that has already been mentioned, or if they pick up on it, they refer to it or develop it.
e.g. Can I just pick up that gentleman's point?...
e.g. I'll pick up on what I said a couple of minutes ago.
If trade or the economy of a country picks up, it improves.
e.g. Chinese officials hope that trade will pick up when the two countries switch to hard currency...
e.g. Industrial production is beginning to pick up.
If someone picks up, or their health picks up, they get better.
e.g. A good dose of tonic will help you to pick up.
If you pick someone up on something that they have said or done, you mention it and tell them that you think it is wrong.
e.g. ...if I may pick you up on that point...
e.g. Don't pick me up on words.
14. see also: pick-up
pick up 单语例句
1. Customers in the US could shop and buy the device anywhere they are and pick up their purchase at any Apple retail store.
2. A gentleman is supposed to act chivalrous and pick up the bill, not charge 50 yuan for a kiss.
3. They can tour the town by water or pick up pearls in a pool.
4. Even when cadaver dogs pick up a scent, workers say they frequently can't get at the bodies without heavy equipment.
5. Beijing will encourage its residents to pick up the calisthenics to promote their physical wellbeing.
6. Those who wish to donate can take clothes to the store's donation centers, send clothes by mail or call volunteers to come pick up donated items.
7. Most analysts remain optimistic about the outlook for inward capital flows, saying momentum will start to pick up later this year as the global economy recovers.
8. CMA CGM can pick up the cargo in Kunming and send it directly to its container ship in Shenzhen.
9. The chamber said in a report that retail sales will pick up speed this year with the residents'disposable income continuing to rise.
10. One online vendor said the voice changer could help users avoid phone calls they didn't want to pick up.
pick up 英英释义
1. gain or regain energy
e.g. I picked up after a nap
2. improve significantly
go from bad to good
e.g. Her performance in school picked up
Synonym: turn around
3. lift out or reflect from a background
e.g. The scarf picks up the color of the skirt
His eyes picked up his smile
4. get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
e.g. I learned that she has two grown-up children
I see that you have been promoted
5. eat by pecking at, like a bird
6. take up by hand
e.g. He picked up the book and started to read
7. take into custody
e.g. the police nabbed the suspected criminals
8. fill with high spirits
fill with optimism
e.g. Music can uplift your spirits
9. give a passenger or a hitchhiker a lift
e.g. We picked up a hitchhiker on the highway
10. take and lift upward
11. register (perceptual input)
e.g. pick up a signal
12. perceive with the senses quickly, suddenly, or momentarily
e.g. I caught the aroma of coffee
He caught the allusion in her glance
ears open to catch every sound
The dog picked up the scent
Catch a glimpse
13. buy casually or spontaneously
e.g. I picked up some food for a snack
14. gather or collect
e.g. You can get the results on Monday
She picked up the children at the day care center
They pick up our trash twice a week
15. get in addition, as an increase
e.g. The candidate picked up thousands of votes after his visit to the nursing home
16. meet someone for sexual purposes
e.g. he always tries to pick up girls in bars
- 考试申博在线大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语词汇大纲英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国申博在线大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学申博在线大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中申博在线大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中申博在线大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学申博在线大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语