probably是什么意思 probably在线翻译 probably什么意思 probably的意思 probably的翻译 probably的解释 probably的发音 probably的同义词
probably英 [ˈprɒbəbli] 美 [ˈprɑ:bəbli]
副词大概; 或许; 很可能; 备不住
1. It will probably rain.
2. He will probably refuse the offer.
A：Hey, Ted. What are you up to this Friday?
B：Well, I have the day off from work.
A：That’s great! Do you have any plans?
B：Well, I’ve been working so hard lately, so I’ll probably just take it easy.
B：Yeah, I’ll probably just stay in and relax. Maybe watch a few movies.
A：Can I stop by?
B：Sure. Any time.
B：Oh, no. We’re going to be late for the meeting.
A：No. We’ll get a cab. It’s faster than taking the bus or the subway.
A：How much will it cost?
B：Well, cabs are more expensive than the bus or the subway. It’ll probably cost around six dollars.
B：I can’t find the business card. Do you know the address?
A：Yeah. I met with them back in March, remember?
A：Driver, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., please.
A：What are you going to do for your year abroad, Tim?
B：Study study study! I want to learn a lot.
A：You’re going to take courses?
B：Yes, I’m going to take some university courses there.
B：Yes, but I think it’s probably for the best.
A：Won’t you get lonely?
B：Hey, I’m a pretty cool guy; I’ll make friends. And I’ll have a lot of extra-curricular activities too. You know, like fencing or theater or something.
1. I realize that a lot of man wholly adjust China very curiously, Reason that probably is for Chinese history age-old, I to Canada also very curiously, For what I can tell, There are a lot of China returneds students in Canada.
2. If you are well networked, you probably can.
3. Probably you know as well as the speaker what is actually taking place in the world - utter chaos, disorder, violence, extreme forms of brutality, riots ending up in war. Our lives are extraordinarily difficult, confused and contradictory, not only in ourselves - inside the skin as it were - but also outwardly. There is utter destruction.
4. Mid-Autumn festival is probably YiSu of autumn.
5. My first hawker experience in China was at Tiananmen Square. Hats, lighters, Rolexes, postcards, you name it, they probably sold it. I turned most of them down and ended up walking away quickly from the rest.
6. Masters of the world, was probably but an effect of
7. We play the ferris wheel first, the ferris wheel may arrive at the very high place, afterward we played the pirate ship, about the pirate ship sway stimulate, we also had play revolve very likely coffee cup's amusement facility, this amusement facility was amusing, if has not held an arm rest straight skid to slide, this point i thought am very interesting, we also had play the imperial crown swing, this amusement facility will not stimulate very much, revolving time had the breeze blow slightly to come, this feeling on was blowing the electric fan probably, but, its nature's electric fan, except this some amusing was also interestingoutside amusement facility, but also many amusing amusement facility!
8. On the basis of the above-mentioned condition, the std No.4 cylinder crank pin and bearing were burnt on Dec. 16, probably due to their non-parallelism not being measured when being repaired on Aug. 6, in Pusan, Korea.
根据上述情况，导致该轮主机右 No.4 缸曲柄肖及轴承于某年 12 月 16 日被烧坏有可能是在某年 8 月 6 日在朝鲜釜山进行修理时，没有对不平行度进行测量所致。
9. The third and probably most important source of lay-offs in 2008 was the construction industry itself.
10. Probably it is the last time as a student studying in the school of my life, yes!
11. They probably were the youngest cover-girls in the history of men glossies.
12. There were roughly 29m house sales in the United States between 2004 and 2007, compared with 115m households, and anyone who bought before then is probably sitting on a nominal profit.
13. And most folks probably look at the Nike promos and write them off as fancy camera work -- agents, attorneys and team officials never allowing Bryant to really place himself in danger.
14. You will probably get some traffic through referrals, but this will not be enough to guarantee the success of your site.
15. I think no z one is surpris, but probably a lot of people Online are curious about how China is going to take it`s Online next step during this global economic recession.
16. He actually had instruction, probably pinned on the wall: `Nothing from this office should go forth which discredits the capitalist system.
17. Antigone was probably the first of the three Theban plays that Sophocles wrote, although the events dramatized in it happen last.
18. Probably not very much, which is probably a good thing because then you go into training
19. If you buy a new car, you'll probably save money over a long period of time.
20. Probably one of the most significant differences is that a trade secret is protected without disclosure of the secret.
If you say that something is probably the case, you think that it is likely to be the case, although you are not sure.
e.g. The White House probably won't make this plan public until July...
e.g. Van Gogh is probably the best-known painter in the world.
You can use probably when you want to make your opinion sound less forceful or definite, so that you do not offend people.
e.g. He probably thinks you're both crazy!
1. Today a business textbook would probably render that as " target those at the top end of your market ".
2. That's because American English is such a plainspoken dialect, which is probably why it's the international language of business and the Internet.
3. Hailed by critic Bai Ye as " probably the best Chinese novel on extramarital affairs ", the book tells of a single businesswoman and a married university professor.
4. If someone was born in a year of the Ox and is surnamed Niu, he should probably not become a butcher.
5. Lieberman said much of the action could probably be done by air, although he would leave the strategy to the generals in charge.
6. The SOA's rare harsh criticism of COPC in early August probably heralds a legal action for much heavier indemnity.
7. Carroll said he can see Reynolds working in cable television, probably as a legal analyst.
8. Feng Shanshan is probably the only Chinese professional golfer with a foreign caddie, and he appears to have played a major role in her successful 2012 season.
9. He said the average cadmium content was 16 percent, and that the levels are probably higher.
10. Li jumped in as well but found the water too cold to swim, and decided calling the cops is probably a better option.
1. with considerable certainty
without much doubt
e.g. He is probably out of the country
in all likelihood we are headed for war
2. easy to believe on the basis of available evidence
e.g. he talked plausibly before the committee
he will probably win the election
- 考试申博在线大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语词汇大纲英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国申博在线大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学申博在线大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中申博在线大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中申博在线大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学申博在线大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语