prove是什么意思 prove在线翻译 prove什么意思 prove的意思 prove的翻译 prove的解释 prove的发音 prove的同义词 prove的反义词 prove的例句
及物动词证明，证实; [法]验证，检定; 显示
1. prove out : 结果证明属实；
1. They proved up the copper deposit.
2. My advice proved to be wrong.
3. He has proved his courage in battle.
1. My advice proved to be wrong.
2. He proved a competent manager.
1. 试验：士 3:4 留下这几族,为要试验(prove)以色列人,知道他们肯听从耶和华藉摩西吩咐他们列祖的诫命不肯. 士 2:22 为要藉此试验(prove)以色列人,看他们肯照他们列祖谨守遵行我的道不肯.
2. 证明,判明,检验：protractor 钳取器,异物取出器 | prove 证明,判明,检验 | provide 提供,供应
1. Aiming at the characteristics of ship power system, two hybrid intelligent rough control methods were presented for the first time. The one is an adaptive neural PID control strategy based on RS-RBF neural networks identification; another one is excitation compound control method with rough neural inverse system feed forward compensation. The simulation results prove the validity of these methods.
2. Business establishments, warehouses and housing layout plans of property rights or the right to use to prove
3. He now has the chance to prove himself in a formidably difficult role.
4. If enough data is collected, a board of inquiry can prove anything.
5. Family members of EU or EEA citizens have to present documents to prove this relationship.
6. To prove the clinical value of metal titanic clips in the treatment of acute gastrointestinal bleeding.
7. Objective To prove the clinical value of metal titanic clips in the treatment of acute gastrointestinal bleeding.
8. Ethic intermarriage is an important content to study the national relationship as well as a strung evidence to prove the reasonable effective movement of the nationality policy in our country, which has not only reflected different national groups'acceptting nod approvaling to the different cultures, but also has reflected objectively that national relationship is going well.
9. Can I prove my interpretation of this passage is the correct one?
10. But at the end of the day, the Hawker 800 will simply prove to be the more prudent investment.
但最终，事实会证明 Hawker 800是更明智的选择。
11. But at the end of the day, the Hawker 800 will simply prove to be the more prudent investment..
12. Many people spend a lot of time and energy trying to prove themselves to others.
13. The experiments prove it is a method of high speed and high fidelity, and it will be used widely in civil engineering.
14. Basing on the main results, we shall state and prove four corollaries.
15. In the end the experimental results prove that the methods mentioned above have good performance on Redundant parallel system.
16. We are developed only now with use feasibility of feral economy plant to do in order to prove, offer oneself my opinion, in order to offer reference.
17. That would prove to be the first of many surgeries.
18. While the link is difficult to prove, there is some evidence that Gaucher disease does increase IQ.
19. While the link is difficult to prove, there is some evidence that Gaucher disease does increase a person's IQ.
20. Based on the models of unlinear tyre and full vehicle dynamics, the characteristics of the control methods of yaw moment and front wheel active steering under the conditions of excessive vehicle and less steering are analyzed. The technology of unlinear Fuzzy-PID with robustness for vehicle stability control is selected. The Fuzzy-PID controllers are designed whose tracking objects are ideal yaw rate and side slip angle and the outputs are wheel braking force and front wheel steering angle. The simulation experiments by two methods, yaw moment stability control which is based on the optimum slip rate of tyre and active steering control that is based on front wheel nestification, are carried out. The results prove that the vehicles applied Fuzzy-PID control have good performance stability.
If something proves to be true or to have a particular quality, it becomes clear after a period of time that it is true or has that quality.
e.g. We have been accused of exaggerating before, but unfortunately all our reports proved to be true...
e.g. In the past this process of transition has often proven difficult.
If you prove that something is true, you show by means of argument or evidence that it is definitely true.
e.g. You brought this charge. You prove it!...
e.g. The results prove that regulation of the salmon farming industry is inadequate.
If you prove yourself to have a certain good quality, you show by your actions that you have it.
e.g. Margaret proved herself to be a good mother...
e.g. As a composer he proved himself adept at large dramatic forms...
If you prove a point, you show other people that you know something or can do something, although your action may have no other purpose.
e.g. They made a 3,000 mile detour simply to prove a point.
1. To prove herself a worthy match, she works toward becoming a successful businesswoman herself.
2. Li asked Su to cut off one of his fingers to prove he was sincere about buying a gun.
3. There is no better way for government institutions to prove their worth and credibility than by making their accounts accessible to all.
4. The images he has photographed prove the Great Wall is by no means distinctive as being the only manmade structure visible from space.
5. Three drunken coworkers were arrested for robbing a cab driver of his cell phone and cash to prove to someone that they were mighty.
6. In a bid to develop a new generation of stars for the 2012 Games, he will call up more young players to prove themselves at future training camps.
7. But the company allegedly said there was no evidence to prove Dow Jones had violated the calligrapher's copyright.
8. " Too many cosmetic surgeries can never prove good, " they said.
9. The other nine institutions had to prove they could raise enough private capital without federal guarantees before they could return the money.
10. A drop in capital spending led the economy into recession in early 2001, and analysts said signs of its revival offered reassurance the recovery would prove lasting.
1. establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
e.g. The experiment demonstrated the instability of the compound
The mathematician showed the validity of the conjecture
2. prove formally
demonstrate by a mathematical, formal proof
3. obtain probate of
e.g. prove a will
4. provide evidence for
e.g. The blood test showed that he was the father
Her behavior testified to her incompetence
5. take a trial impression of
6. cause to puff up with a leaven
e.g. unleavened bread
7. increase in volume
e.g. the dough rose slowly in the warm room
8. put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
e.g. This approach has been tried with good results
Test this recipe
9. be shown or be found to be
e.g. She proved to be right
The medicine turned out to save her life
She turned up HIV positive
- 考试申博在线大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语词汇大纲英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国申博在线大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学申博在线大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中申博在线大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中申博在线大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学申博在线大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语