title是什么意思 title在线翻译 title什么意思 title的意思 title的翻译 title的解释 title的发音 title的同义词 title的反义词 title的例句
名词标题; 头衔; [体]冠军; [影视]字幕
及物动词加标题; 赋予头衔; 把…称为
形容词标题的; 冠军的; 头衔的
1. She hasn't yet titled her novel.
1. He was given the title of Marquis.
2. He won the world heavyweight title.
3. Do they have any title to this land?
A：Excuse me. Can you tell me how to find some books on social science?
B：Sure. You see all these little drawers here and all the way around the walls?
B：These drawers contain cards describing every book in our library. Together they constitute the library’s “card catalog”.You can see that each drawer runs from one part of the alphabet to another. For example, this drawer goes from SCA to SCM.
A：So if I’m looking for a look called A History of Western Society, I’d just look under “A”.
B：No. You’d look under “W”. The articles “a” and “the” don’t count in our alphabetization, and card are generally omitted for extremely common words and phrases such as “history of”, “introduction to”, “story of” and so forth.
不。应该“W”下找。冠词“a”和“the”不包括在字母排列中。一般来说，目录卡片往往省略一些特别常用的词和词组。如“history of”，“introduction to”，“story of”等等。
A：What if I don’t know the title of the book?
B：When you can look under the author’s name.
A：Could you give me an example?
B：Suppose you want to find a book by your professor, William Smith. You’d look under SMITH and then WILLIAM. Since that’s a very common name, you may have to go through several “William Smith” until you come to the one who wrote book on the subject you’re interested in.
假如你要找一本你的导师威廉?史密斯教授写的书，你可以在SMITH 栏下寻找，由于William Smith 是一个很常见的姓名，你可能得查阅很多William Smith 才能找到你所感兴趣的书的那位William Smith。
1. 栏目标题：弹出窗体的页面主题、栏目标题(Title)等资料与关联的父窗体保持上下文一致,方便用户理解并做出处理策略. 5、可能对系统导致破坏性的操作要给出警告信息和用户确认(Confirm)按钮,用户可以取消操作,防止意外的错误操作造成损失.
2. 片名：注意日本曾经拍摄过一部纪录片(documentary),片名(title)就叫<<日本鬼子>>. 主要是根据退伍老兵(retired former soldiers)的讲述揭露日本帝国军队(Imperial Japanese Army)在二战中犯下的战争罪行(war crimes).
3. 图名：一是先设定指南针(Set Compass)指向北方;1 图名(Title) 以图中最著名或重要的地方命名3 比例(Scale) 比例通常会明显地印在图的上方4 组别(Series Number) 用一组字母及数字以识别该组地图,
1. Title: Pros and Cons of Electronic Dictionary In the recent years, as technology advances, a new type of dictionary in the form of electronic dictionary has appeared in the market and is beginning to take over the place of book dictionary among students.
2. The first book to bear this title was published by authority of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland in 1562 and contained texts for the ministration of the sacraments.
3. Noun, One of the primary title for a technological worker; inferior to an assistant engineer; a technician can do professional work with help of an engineer.
4. Twenty years later, Liu Miyoshi childhood friends in the palace, Mouzon Shi Sandi Yi Li (Hao-decorated) were pro-li emperor, is the Emperor Xuanzong, Yao Jin Ling Liu Miyoshi and through friendly relations between the Emperor Xuanzong to be close to finally got his wish, was given the title Liffey.
5. Absrtact: It does not doubt that Chinese women's volleyball establishes as champion - defended the title and the host of Beijing Olympic G ames to capture the g oal of champion again, the tactical analysis for major competitor prepares for war in a very important work.
6. The life of the title character, Jay Gatsby, has been compared to Fitzgerald's life.
7. Not a long ago, a student he was studying painting and drawing in Spain painted an oil on canvas about that sight and scene and the title of theme of that painting is hugging or embracing.
8. People's Liberation Army in 2007 was appointed as an independent business unit communications battalion commander, during his tenure was second onCe and won the People's Heroes Kung defender, earthquake and other disaster relief command of the title of Hero deputy regiment level
9. Alternative Title Interest Struggle among Plunderer, Culture Agent and Professional Touter in Tourism Author
10. Except for rights granted pursuant to such license agreements, MFG. com and its licensors reserve all intellectual property rights, title and interest in such software.
11. While the title was technically impossible the album did provide 75 minutes'worth of happy singalong music for an old fashioned party.
12. And it is significant of the general trend of ecclesiastical authority that not only were works which formerly enjoyed high standing at broad-minded Alexandria--the Apocalypse of Peter and the Acts of Paul--involved by Athanasius with the apocrypha, but even some that Origen had regarded as inspired--Barnabas, the Shepherd of Hermas, the Didache--were ruthlessly shut out under the same damnatory title.
这是显著的但总的趋势是教会权威，不仅工程前身是享有崇高的地位，在宽阔的胸襟亚历山大-启示彼得与行为的保罗-涉及at hanasius与a p ocrypha，但即使是一些人认为，渊源已被视为灵感-巴纳巴斯，牧羊人的h ermas，d idache-被无情地拒之门外根据同一da mnatory冠军。
13. After 55 minutes at Goodison, I could not see how Manchester United could win the title; everything turned on that mistake but United had to have the ability to exploit it.
14. Q. (Ian Parkes – The Press Association) Lewis, can I just get your opinion on Fernando's comment that he is willing to help Felipe get the title?
15. Container borders hide the window's title bar.
16. However, balancing the status of the two parties, seller bears more risk and will loss more benefit. Therefore our law should pay more attentionto protect seller's right. In practice, there are usually some clauses in the installment contract to protect seller's right such as title reservation clause, benefit loss of period clause, contract rescinding clause and so on. On the other hand, the seller often aggrieves buyer's rights by taking the
17. The thesis of heading language is made up of the statistics on manner, time phrase and moment title.
18. You will be able to see the newer version number at the top in the title bar.
19. First of all, it discusses the slips` forms including the length, sides, ropes, title`s position, titles and orders of slips.
20. We've added a new title to use the service: Metroid Prime Hunters.
The title of a book, play, film, or piece of music is its name.
e.g. 'Patience and Sarah' was first published in 1969 under the title 'A Place for Us'.
When a writer, composer, or artist titles a work, they give it a title.
e.g. Pirandello titled his play 'Six Characters in Search of an Author'...
e.g. The single is titled 'White Love'...
This oddly-titled book is a beginner's guide to the bits that make up a PC.
...his aptly titled autobiography, Life is Meeting.
Publishers and booksellers often refer to books or magazines as titles .
e.g. It has become the biggest publisher of new poetry in Britain, with 50 new titles a year.
它成为英国最大的新诗出版商，每年推出新书 50 种。
A person's title is a word such as 'Sir', 'Lord', or 'Lady' that is used in front of their name, or a phrase that is used instead of their name, and indicates that they have a high rank in society.
e.g. Her husband was also honoured with his title 'Sir Denis'...
e.g. Princess Alexandra was to inherit the title of Duchess of Fife…
Someone's title is a word such as 'Mr', 'Mrs', or 'Doctor', that is used before their own name in order to show their status or profession.
e.g. She has been awarded the title Professor.
Someone's title is a name that describes their job or status in an organization.
e.g. He was given the title of deputy prime minister…
e.g. 'Could you tell me your official job title?' — 'It's Data Processing Manager.'
If a person or team wins a particular title, they win a sports competition that is held regularly. Usually a person keeps a title until someone else defeats them.
e.g. He became Jamaica's first Olympic gold medallist when he won the 400m title in 1948...
他 1948 年赢得 400 米冠军，成为牙买加第一位奥运会金牌得主。
e.g. Gary Kasparov has retained his title as world chess champion.
Title is the legal ownership of something, especially land or property.
e.g. He never had title to the property.
1. He was knocked out by James'Buster'Douglas in 1990 and lost his world heavyweight title.
2. She is a title favorite in the event in London and has an outside medal hope in the 100m butterfly.
3. Jiao Liuyang is now a better athlete with a world title in the women's 200m butterfly she won last year in Shanghai.
4. It would be wrong to believe that people behind the project could be ignorant enough to have come up with the title by accident.
5. Madonna lost out to British band Muse for the Live Act title.
6. " The latter was also influenced by the absence of a Harry Potter paperback title, " said Altium Securities analyst Roddy Davidson.
7. " House lust " is what Dan McGinn calls it in his book by the same title.
8. Gade has pocketed numerous titles from many international competitions but a world championship title and Olympic title are still missing from his trophy cabinet.
9. Cai said all Ding needed was a change of luck to reignite his incandescent career and end his major title drought.
10. The calligrapher also wrote out the film's title and gave the piece to the crew as a gift.
1. an informal right to something
e.g. his claim on her attentions
his title to fame
2. an established or recognized right
e.g. a strong legal claim to the property
he had no documents confirming his title to his father's estate
he staked his claim
3. an identifying appellation signifying status or function: e.g. `Mr.' or `General'
e.g. the professor didn't like his friends to use his formal title
4. an appellation signifying nobility
e.g. `your majesty' is the appropriate title to use in addressing a king
5. the name of a work of art or literary composition etc.
e.g. he looked for books with the word `jazz' in the title
he refused to give titles to his paintings
I can never remember movie titles
6. a heading that names a statute or legislative bill
may give a brief summary of the matters it deals with
e.g. Title 8 provided federal help for schools
7. (usually plural) written material introduced into a movie or TV show to give credits or represent dialogue or explain an action
e.g. the titles go by faster than I can read
8. a general or descriptive heading for a section of a written work
e.g. the novel had chapter titles
9. a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it
e.g. he signed the deed
he kept the title to his car in the glove compartment
10. the status of being a champion
e.g. he held the title for two years
- 考试申博在线大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语词汇大纲英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国申博在线大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学申博在线大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中申博在线大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中申博在线大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学申博在线大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语